- 1 Peoples Gas Pay My Bill – Full Guide On Payment Ways
- 2 Peoples Gas Pay My Bill Online
- 3 Peoples Gas Pay My Bill – Other Ways
Peoples Gas Pay My Bill – Full Guide On Payment Ways
Peoples Gas Pay My Bill In 1849, the company was first established. Peoples Gas supplies nearly 831,000 Chicago city residents with natural gas. Additionally, Peoples Gas maintains about 4,456 miles of natural gas pipelines and is in the process of updating nearly 220 miles of pipes that are outdated.
Peoples Gas Pay My Bill In the past, the range of the services offered by Peoples Gas has expanded. In this way, Peoples Gas offers several ways to pay for your bill when the time comes.
Peoples Gas Pay My Bill Online
Many options are available for paying your bill on the internet. In order to do this, you must sign up for the account with the Peoples Gas Pay My Bill account.
- Visit the Peoples Gas website and click on “Your Account” and click “Register for online access”.
- Select the way you’d like to be identified. To enter and confirm your email address, type the 15-digit account number, then enter your name and, should you choose to use, either the four digits that make up your Social Security number or the final four digits of your federal employer identification number.
- From there, simply continue until Step 2 and follow the instructions on the screen.
Paying Peoples Gas Bill Through e-Bill
- In order to make use of e-Bill, you first need to sign up. Visit “Your Home” and then select “Billing and Payments”.
- Select “e-Bill paperless billing and payment” then select “Enroll in e-bill”.
- Log in with your email address and password, and then follow the instructions on the webpage.
- You can use e-Bill to pay your bill automatically or manually. For automatic payments, you log into your e-Bill and then select to deduct your payment from your account on the day that it is received or when it is due.
- To pay in person, you sign in to e-Bill every month and choose the day on which you’d like the month’s payments to be posted into your bank account. You can make the payment immediately or at a later time.
Paying quickly with a quick payment
A fast payment take effect immediately however, it will incur fees. $3.50 for residential customers and $9.95 for business customers.
- To make a quick payment, Go to “Billing and Payments” Click”Quick Pay” “Quick Payment” and then select “Make a payment for a fee”.
- The next screen will prompt you to type the 15-digit account number, the name of your customer that appears on your bill and your email address if you want.
- Then follow the steps on the webpage to pay your bill.
Automatic Payments for Paying
If you are paying for your e-Pay account automatically, you can alter the date of your payment every month, based on your finances. When you pay with automatic payments, it’s the same month every month.
- To enroll you must go to “Billing and Payments” and then select “Automatic Payment”. Click on “Review terms and enroll”.
- You can then enter your email address as well as username or password, and follow the prompts on the screen to tell you to do.
Peoples Gas Pay My Bill – Other Ways
Paying my Bill Over the Phone
- Simply dial at 866-846-15-66 and select the menu choices. Paying by phone will be subject to the same fees as the quick payment option for cash. $3.50 to residents, and $9.95 for businesses.
Peoples Gas Pay My Bill In Person
- To find the nearest payment center visit “Billing and Payments” and then click “Pay in person”.
- Enter your zip code into the box to locate the closest payment point.
- If you pay in person, there will be an additional fee of $1-2.
Paying Through the Mail
- You can include your check inside the bill envelope that is sent out monthly by Peoples Gas
- If you’ve lost the envelope, you can send an envelope to:
P.O. Box 2968
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53201-2968