Are you facing difficulty activating your OTC card? Then you don’t need to worry.
Just visit our site and follow instructions and activate the OTC card. There are many ways and websites which can assist you to activate your card.
You can easily activate your OTC card by visiting our post. Here We are providing easy steps which can help you to activate your OTC card.
After activation of this OTC card, You just need to present this card to the accounter counter for purchase items from local pharmacies for covered items.
If you have a new OTC card, then you can activate your OTC card to get excellent benefits. This card provides discount offers and easily purchase items and other benefits.
OTC card activation can beneficial for all customers. It is very easy to activate an OTC card with us within. Thus, just visit my site and read all information carefully on my site. Here we are providing two techniques for OTC Card Activation.
- Best Buy Credit Card Activation
- US Bank Card Activation
Few Catechismsthat raise in the customer’s mind
- what are the basic requirements for activating an OTC card?
- How to do the process for activating an OTC card.
- What are the steps for the OTC card activation process?
- What is the Customer care number if you are getting any difficulty?
Required document details that needed for Activate OTC card
- The customer should know 16 or 19 digit otc card number which is printed on the front end of the card.
- Customer’s healthcare medicare plan member id card number.
- Card’s CVV number.
- The customer should know Card’s expiry date.
- The customer should provide a birth date. (two-digit month/two-digit date/four-digit year format for example 12/01/1930)
- Customer must have kept their card and aware of required personal details.
Check Credit Card Activation Guide:
- Virgin Credit Card Activation
- Comdata Card Activation
- Plenti Card Activation
Two Techniques for Activate OTC Card are described below
Online Activation Of OTC Card
- Simply visit the official site www.otcnetwork.com/member.
- Enter your 16 or 19 digit card number and then just click on “Go” or press the enter.
- Provide your pin number and continue the process.
- After that, you have to enter OTP(one-time-password) number which sends your registered phone number for confirmation purposes.
- After that just provide the CVV code number and continue the process.
- Finally, you can get a message that your OTC card has been activated.
Check Card Activation Guide Also:
Activate your OTC card using Call card services
- Just dial the card services number at 1-888-682-2400. (These services are available for 24hours, 7days a week).
- Please provide them your 16 or 19 digit card number.
- Simply provide your required personal details which needed. (for example, your full name and birth date.)
- Provide your CVV code number which is given backside of your card.
- Just Provide then all the required details and complete the procedure.
- After that, Bank will send you a card activation alert message.
Note: After completion of this process, if you did not get an activation alert message then call the customer care number.
OTC Card Activation Additional Tips
- Do not share your card number or pin number with anyone.
- Never send any confidential information by using SMS or email. (for example card number, password, CVV number).
We are feeling glad after assisting you with the OTC Card Activation process. If you are finding any difficulty with this process, then just write your problem in a comment box. We will reply to you as soon as possible.