Full Guide to SMECO Bill Pay Methods
SMECO Bill Pay Online
SMECO bill paying online is fast and simple.
Pay with the internet using a SMECO account, or you can make one-time payments without having an account.
For more information, go to their website at www.smeco.coop.
Register for SMECO Bill Pay Online
If you’d like to make a payment using an account, then you’ll need to sign up.
On their site On their website, visit their website and click “Sign In” in the upper right-hand corner.
This will take you to their page for managing accounts.
To sign up to register, select “New User.”
On the subsequent page, you will need to enter a username that includes your first and last name, as well as your email address. Enter your email address. “Register” and follow the prompts that appear to complete your registration.
Log in to SMECO Online Bill Pay
For payment of your SMECO bill, log in, then return to your account page for management.
Enter your username and password that you set up when you registered.
Simply click “Sign In” and follow the steps to complete your payment.
Do SMECO Bill Pay Online Without Registering
On the homepage On their homepage, go to their homepage, and click “Pay Your Bill” on the upper right of the page.
You must enter your account’s account number. This can find on your statement Click “Submit.”
Follow the instructions to make your payment.
Other Ways to Pay Your SMECO Bill
If you’d prefer not to make payments on your SMECO bill on the internet, there are a variety of choices that are available.
- Pay via the phone Pay your SMECO bill over the telephone by calling 1 866 528-77-57.
- You can pay in person at the SMECO branch: You can pay in person between 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. from Monday to Friday in the 2 SMECO Customer Service Centers. The first one is located situated in Hughesville located at 15065 Burnt Store Road, and the other is located situated in Leonardtown at 23365 Hollywood Road.
- Pay in cash in person at Walmart: You can pay in person at any Walmart with a modest fee. Bring your bill to Walmart’s Walmart MoneyCenter or their customer service desk. You can pay cash or by debit card.
- Pay by post: Send a check or money order to:
P.O. Box 62261
Baltimore, MD, 21264-2261
- Pay with the application: Download the SMECO 24/7 app from the App Store or Google Play to pay using the app.
- Pay via SMS: Text SMECO to pay your bill. To register your account send a text message REG 076326.
SMECO Customer Service
Contact SMECO anytime by calling 1 888-440-33-11. They can also be reached via their website. Go to “Contact Us” and select “General Questions.” Fill in the details and hit “Submit.”