If you have received a new Bankwest credit card or debit card recently then you will need to activate Bankwest card first before getting access over your card.
To activate Bankwest credit card or debit card, a cardholder can use Bankwest Online Banking or can dial Bankwest Card Activation Number at 1300 796 844 through the registered phone number.
It is a very easy quick, easy and immediate process of activating the card. If you do not activate the credit card or debit card after receiving it then your card might be closed automatically.
Bankwest Card Activation
Bankwest Bank offers the card users various ways and methods to activate their cards. A credit card or debit card user can easily activate the card the way they want. A cardholder just has to select any of the convenient methods to activate their cards and follow the simple instructions as shown below to activate the card.
- Activate Bankwest Card Online through the Bankwest Online Banking, NetBanking or Internet Banking Account.
- You must have an online account in online banking to activate your card online.
- Bankwest Card Activation by dialing Bankwest Card Activation Phone Number at 1300 796 844.
- The cardholder can only dial and activate through Bankwest Card Activation Number if there is a registered phone number with the bank account.
- Activate Bankwest Debit Card at any of the Bankwest Bank ATMs using the debit card Personal Identification Number (PIN) or password.
- You can simply activate the debit card at any of the ATMs by making a withdrawal or depositing the cash at ATM.
- It’s necessary to have the debit card PIN to activate the debit card at ATM.
Activate Bankwest Card Online
It is necessary to have an online banking account in the Bankwest Online Banking to activate the card online. If you do not have an online account then you can register or enroll for a new account instantly.
Step- 1. Log into Bankwest Online Banking.
Step- 2. Locate select an option available as ‘cards’ tab in the menu.
Step- 3. Locate and select the new credit card from the available list.
Step- 4. Locate and Select ‘view card details’.
Step- 5. Agree with the card activation terms and conditions.
Step- 6. Confirm your identity by providing the necessary card and personal identification details and submit the request to activate the card.
Step- 7. As soon as you provide the following details and submit the request to activate card, you will receive a notification that your card has been activated successfully and ready to use now.
Once your digital card is activated, log into online banking to set your PIN. Select ‘self-service’ from the left-hand menu. Then select ‘manage my cards’ and choose your card from the ‘cards to manage’ drop-down menu. Choose a 4-digit PIN and confirm your identity.
Bankwest Debit Card | Credit Card Activation Tips & Final Words
All debit cards and credit cards can be activated through methods and steps given above. It’s always suggested to the credit card and debit cardholders to keep the login credentials, card personal details etc confidential to keep your card and accounts secure.
Hopefully, the steps and instructions given above will help you activate Bankwest card and get access over your card. If you are still having any troubles in the Bankwest Card Activation then comment below and ask us. We surely will help you activate your Bankwest card as soon as possible.